To start your project, contact us for a free site-evaluation.
We will start with a phone call, typically 20-30 minutes, to discuss your site using satellite images. This will give us an idea of available space and potential shading issues. By the end of this discussion, you should have a preliminary idea on what type of solar array might be possible at your site, a ballpark cost estimate, and potential payback through energy savings and incentive payments. If this preliminary information satisfies your budget and energy expectations, we offer a free on-site evaluation followed by a fixed price bid for your custom-designed solar PV system, including accurate energy production estimates.
We’ll go over the following items during your site-evaluation:
- Analysis of your site to determine the best location for solar.
- Potential array size and energy production for your site.
- Accurate measurement of shading using a Solmetric Suneye tool.
- The suitability of your roof structure and roofing age/condition.
- Potential locations for inverter and meter installation.
- A discussion of your energy usage and potential savings.
- Costs associated with installation.
- Aesthetic concerns.
- Answer any and all questions.